13 April 2016
Breakout Panel Discussion 2: Influencer marketing masterclass
- Targeting the right influencers for your brand and communicating effectively with their audience
- Assessing reach and level of engagement
- What costs to expect when working with influencers
- Metrics and measurements to assess the value of influencer relationships
Closing panel: Data driven marketing for personalisation and targeting
- Taking the concept of effective direct marketing into the digital sphere
- To what extent can added personalisation add value to a digital marketing campaign?
- Assessing the effectiveness of options that exist across social platforms to tailor executions
- Programmatic advertising to optimise targeting across multiple platforms
- Issues of automation – potential pitfalls and things to consider
14 April 2016
Analysing digital sentiment to measure success
- Benefits and challenges of using sentiment analysis to quantify emotions
- How refined is out ability to measure sentiment?
- Process behind building a digital sentiment index
- Outcomes – what can this approach provide to the business?
- Next evolutions and expectations for sentiment analysis
Digital Innovation Lab 2: Data Driven Problem Solving
In this Innovation Lab we explore how data can be harnessed to solve problems for brand marketers, by working through simulation. This will be followed by a panel discussion drawing lessons from the exercise and an opportunity to put your questions on Data Driven Problem Solving to our experts.
Bring along a pen, a calculator and a logical mind.
Panel Discussion: Don’t Look At Your Social Data in Isolation: Contextualize It To Understand ROI
- Unlock new business insights with social data integration
- A blueprint for viral content: how network analysis can revolutionize your social media strategy
- Add value to your brands with social data intelligence
Review & Rating enabled Forecast Simulation – Data Driven Marketing Decision
- Data driven decision making: Why now?
- How Digital impacts the way we make high impact decisions?
- New ways of collecting consumer intelligence / insights
- Forecast simulation to assess the highest Return-On-Investment options.