#DMWF LTD Delegate Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions together with any terms contained in the relevant completed online registration form (the Registration Form), and any other terms and conditions set out at the time of purchase, together form the Agreement between DMWF LTD, 69-71 Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BB (a company registered in England with Company Number 10860786) and the purchaser of a delegate ticket for DMWF LTD event as detailed in the Registration Form (You), in respect of the Event for which You have purchased a ticket.
By completing and submitting the Registration Form, You agree to be bound by the Agreement. Certain capitalised words and expressions used in the Agreement have defined meanings. Some capitalised words and expressions have specific meanings in the Agreement, and there is a complete list of these meanings and definitions in clause 13, below.
Please note: DMWF LTD’s events are aimed towards marketing professionals and those with a commercial or professional interest in the marketing sector. By completing and submitting a Registration Form, you confirm that you will be attending the event in a professional capacity such that you are a ‘trader’ and not a ‘consumer’ under UK and EU consumer law.
- The registration entitles only You, the individual detailed on the Registration Form to enter the Event on the Event Date if you have met the criteria to attend as a delegate.
- DMWF LTD expressly reserves the right to refuse You entry to, or to remove You from, the Event at any point if Your actions are contrary to these Terms and Conditions, or Your conduct at the Event, in the reasonable opinion of DMWF LTD, unacceptable.
- Unless expressly permitted on the Registration Form, no entry to any Event is permitted to any person under the age of 18.
- Your Obligations
- At the Event, You agree:
- not to undertake any canvassing, marketing, demonstration, objectionable behaviour, or any other disruptive or unauthorised activity which may disrupt the online Event;
- not to make any video or audio recordings whilst in the Event using any media, including mobile phones or tablets; and
- to comply with the reasonable instructions of any Event Staff during the Event.
- Failure to comply with any of these obligations may lead to Your removal from the online Event in accordance with clause 3
- At the Event, You agree:
- DMWF LTD Obligations
- DMWF LTD shall organise the Event using reasonable skill and care, and will permit You to enter the Event on the terms of the Agreement.
- Cancellation, Postponement or Change of Event Venue by DMWF LTD
- DMWF LTD reserves the right to cancel, change the date of, or relocate the Event at any time prior to the Event Date.
- If DMWF LTD postpones, changes the date of or relocates the Event, You shall be entitled to the enter the rearranged Event in accordance with the Agreement, and shall not be entitled to a refund of the Fee.
- If DMWF LTD cancels the Event, You will not be entitled to a refund of the Fee. DMWF LTD will issue to You a non-transferable, non-assignable credit note for the amount of the Fee, which may be redeemed against any future DMWF LTD event, service or product for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.
- You agree to obtain, at Your own expense, appropriate and sufficient insurance against any risk of loss associated with the Event being cancelled, postponed, rescheduled or relocated.
- Force Majeure
- In this clause, Force Majeure means circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of DMWF LTD and which are reasonably likely to affect DMWF LTD’s successful delivery of the Event or would make it inadvisable, impracticable, illegal, or impossible for a party to perform its obligations as originally contracted under this Agreement, including: fire, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, collapse of building structures, widespread disease or other public health emergency (including pandemic or epidemic), strike or other industrial action, the outbreak or declaration of war, act of terrorism, revolution or government orders or action (including the declaration of a State of Emergency or Coup d’état).
- If, as a result of Force Majeure, DMWF LTD cancels the Event, DMWF LTD shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to reschedule the Event.
- If DMWF LTD is unable to reschedule the Event in accordance with clause 2, DMWF LTD will issue to You a non-transferable, non-assignable credit note for the amount of the Fee, which may be redeemed against any appropriate future DMWF LTD event, service or product for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.
- Without prejudice to its obligations under clause 3, DMWF LTD accepts no liability and will not be liable for any compensation where the performance of its obligations under this Agreement is affected by Force Majeure
- Data Processing
- Shared Details
- The personal information which you provide to DMWF Ltd. will be held by us on a database and, where we have appropriate authorisation/consent, may be shared with other entities within the DMWF Ltd and selected third parties internationally for marketing purposes and event matchmaking. Your personal information may also be shared with government entities and regulatory authorities as required by law. The use that such government entities and regulatory authorities make of your personal information is outside of DMWF Ltd’s control and we do not accept any liability in this regard. At Virtual Events, sponsors and exhibitors may use lead generation and contact forms.
- By adding a speaking session to your personalised agenda you’re choosing for your delegate ID to be scanned and verified as a potential audience member of the speaking session at the event. We may pass the information you provide to third parties in association with this session on the agenda.
- By attending an OnDemand or Live speaking session at the virtual event you’re choosing for your delegate ID to be scanned and verified as an audience member of the speaking session at the event. We may pass the information you provide to third parties in association with this session on the agenda.
- By registering for a ticket to attend one of our events, or accepting a ticket, you are allowing your details to be included in our mailing list which will be used to send you details about the event of future events.
- By registering, or accepting an invitation to attend the virtual event, you will be featured in the event app and networking tool. Your name, job title, and the company will be visible to other attendees, speakers, sponsors, and press. Messages and meeting requests can be sent via the event app platform. You can switch off this feature on your profile – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When booking your attendance, you may be asked if you wish to be contacted by sponsored parties. Depending on how you reply, sponsored parties may contact you by post or email with information or offers regarding their goods and services.
- By registering to attend a Live or OnDemand session on our agenda in the event platform, you will be asked for your email and agreeing to share your details in accordance to these terms and conditions and to be contacted by sponsored parties who are affiliated with the Live or OnDemand session. You can request to have not to have your details shared by emailing email@example.com.
- Please note if you are attending as press to any DMWF Ltd. Event your job title, email address, and the company will be visible to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to have any of your contact details shared please contact the event team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMWF LTD may amend this Agreement by the publication of amended Terms and Conditions on our Website. If you object to any such amendment, you must notify us in writing within 30 days of the date of publication of the amendment. If we receive such objection within this time period, the Agreement as originally made will apply.
- Limitation of liability
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude either party’s liability for:
- death or personal injury;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Subject to clause 1, neither party shall be liable, whether based on a claim in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, for any indirect or consequential losses.
- Subject to clause 1 and10.2, the total aggregate liability of either party to the other, whether based on an action or claim in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of, or in relation to this Agreement shall not exceed the total amount of the Fee paid or payable under this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude either party’s liability for:
- Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
- This Agreement does not and is not intended to confer any contractual benefit on any person pursuant to the terms of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Entire Agreement
- The Agreement states the entire agreement and understanding of the parties on the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous agreements, arrangements, communications, and understandings relating to that subject matter.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The parties agree that, subject as provided below, the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Agreement or its subject matter or formation.
- The following capitalised words and phrases have the following meaning in the Agreement
|Agreement||These Terms and Conditions, together with any terms contained in the Registration Form, and any other terms and conditions set out at the time of purchase.|
|Cancellation Request||A request by You to cancel the Agreement, in accordance with clause 6.1.|
|Fee||The fee to be paid by You to DMWF LTD to attend the Event, as set out on the Registration Form.|
|DMWF LTD||DMWF LTD|
|Event||The DMWF LTD event for which you have purchased a ticket, as set out on the Registration Form.|
|Event Date||The date or dates on which the Event will take place, as set out on the Registration Form.|
|Event Staff||Means all persons employed by DMWF LTD and the Event Venue to assist in the running of the Event.|
|Force Majeure||Has the meaning set out in clause 7.1|
|Registration Form||The registration form completed and submitted by You to purchase tickets for the Event.|
|Terms and Conditions||These terms and conditions.|
|You||The purchaser of a delegate ticket for a DMWF LTD event as detailed in the Registration Form|