Data is the new lingua franca of marketing and not only are brands becoming more demanding when it comes to detailed data and analytics, they are also increasingly more data-savvy in their own right with many businesses moving this function in-house. So where does this leave agencies and how can they continue to provide the most amount of value to their clients?
Adverity’s Mitesh Lakhani speaks with Managing Director of Core IE, Ronan Brady, on how agencies can up their game when it comes to data.
- How are client expectations around data changing – and what does this mean for agencies?
- How can data be best used to innovate and deliver more value to clients?
- What role does company culture play in becoming a more data-driven agency?
- Hire or upskill? What role can employees play in all this?
- If money were no object what would be your first move in the ad tech space?