Day 1 - 2 June 2021
Director of Social Media
11:30AM - Day 1
Customer-Centric Social Media in the Luxury Space During the Era of Covid-19 & Black Lives Matter
- Putting your social audience first, and meeting them in the middle in order to so
- The initial and everlasting effects of both Covid-19 and the BLM Movement on the way brands and corporations live on social media
- The importance of storytelling in your content creation arsenal, and breaking out from the preconceived norms in digital content and social media going forward
Global Partnerships Executive
12:30PM - Day 1
Why Your Rainbow Logo Isn’t Enough: Marketing to the LGBTQ+ Community
- Understand the history of gay marketing and the value of this community
- Know when and how to properly message for the most effective campaigns
- Avoid common pitfalls that can be viewed as disingenuous
Digital video geek
01:00PM - Day 1
LIVE: Developing your digital estate with video
Building video into the online channels that make up your digital estate is the fastest way to communicate more effectively, convert at higher rates, and beat the competition for audience attention.
Digital and techy marketers should join Kathryn Rockwell to learn:
• How your campaigns can convert more with video
• How to best develop video into your estate
• How to optimise each of your channels
02:00PM - Day 1
Key Elements to Create a Jaw-Dropping Event
Learn the key ingredients that make up a memorable virtual event that keep your attendees and speakers engaged and interacting with one another.
Chief Marketing Officer
02:20PM - Day 1
NI Brand transformation story, how it changed through the pandemic, and what is our path forward
In this session, NI CMO Ana Villegas will share how the company approached this critical effort and the decision-making process – and steps it took – to reintroduce itself to the world. Nearly one year later, she will detail the impact NI’s rebrand has had on the company, and how its values and corporate impact initiatives serve as galvanizing forces that enable employees to better connect with one another and its customers.
Co-founder and Creative Director
Sonder & Tell
02:40PM - Day 1
How to Build a Brand Tone of Voice
How do you communicate your personality in a digital sphere? With a tone of voice. But not just any tone of voice; one that’s uniquely yours. This session will look at:
- How to use your brand positioning to develop a tone of voice to cut through
- How to choose personality words
- How to apply that personality to language
- How to have a point of view
Day 2 - 3 June 2021
Territory Manager, EMEA
09:20AM - Day 2
Video Marketing 101
From product information and e-commerce to virtual events and brand awareness, there’s no better way to connect with your audience than video. Watch Brightcove’s ‘Video Marketing 101’ for an introduction to using video across your digital channels and campaigns and learn how savvy marketers harness the power of video.
Senior Client Partner
09:30AM - Day 2
Co-founder + CEO
10:30AM - Day 2
LIVE: Create Jaw-Dropping Virtual Events that Drive Results
Virtual and hybrid events are driving revenue goals, reaching broader audiences, and most importantly fulfilling the core desire of human connection. However, creating highly engaging experiences that people love is hard to do. Join us as we unpack how the best brands in the world are leveraging virtual and hybrid events to deliver meaningful value, generate organic engagement, and wow every minute of the attendee experience.
- An “experience-first” approach to designing events
- Proven virtual & hybrid event insights that drive value
- Leverage data to optimize & nurture your audience
Performance Marketing Campaigns Lead
12:30PM - Day 1
Global Marketing Manager, Monkey Shoulder & Drambuie
William Grant & Sons
12:30PM - Day 1
VP of Social
12:30PM - Day 1
OnDemand Panel: Finding the right formula for innovation
Some organisations seem to be constantly pushing the boundaries of product, marketing and content innovation. They have the right combination of guts, a willingness to fail and an understanding that it is critical to grab attention. They also have the right teams around them to create the environment for ground breaking work.
In this panel, Marcus Foley from Tommy is joined by notable agency and client leaders to discuss what ingredients are crucial when developing innovative products and the campaigns that make them famous.
What agency and client dynamics have to be in place to make the magic happen? What behaviours does an organisation have to commit to in order to be an attention grabbing brand? What could you change today to accelerate reinvention?