Day 2 - 24 May 2019
Data & Disruptive Tech – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Evolution of your Marketing Strategy with Tech
- Evolution of tech and what this means for marketing strategy
- Mobile Disruption with UX changes
- How voice search is changing the metrics for voice
- How does content need to evolve for updates to how users are engaging with it?
- The future of data collection – what is important?
Panel: How will Disruptive Technology Trends Shape the Future of Digital Marketing
- Which disruptive technologies which are passing fads or here to stay?
- How should marketers use disruptive technologies to enhance campaigns?
- The impact of Virtual Assistants, Chatbots, AI, VR and AR on customer experience
- How to integrate new tech to shape consumer experience & make purchases.
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 2
Chief Digital Officer
La Maison Hubert
09:30AM - Day 2
12:10AM - Day 2
Blockchain: What’s the Hype and the Impact within Marketing
. Jerome Pineau, Chief Digital Officer , La Maison Hubert
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5 – Day 2
The Importance of Optimisation for Conversion : How to Really Connect with Your Target Audience
Panel: Enhancing Customer Journeys: Digital, Data & Analytics
- Discussing the latest data-driven technologies that help to make the most of cross-platform behavioural targeting
- The importance of integrating different sources of data into campaigns
- Taking your personalisation to the next level via customer data
- How to translate Big Data into insights
- Understanding predictive analytics & the importance of understanding your data
SEO Lead - Global Channel Optimisation
03:10PM - Day 2
How Should Brands Implement a SEO and Voice Strategy
. Nick Wilsdon, SEO Lead - Global Channel Optimisation, Vodafone
The Future of Customer Privacy & Data Marketing