Day 2 - 24 May 2019
Professor for UX Driven Business
Barcelona Technology School
09:30AM - Day 1
09:20AM - Day 2
08:50AM - Day 1
Data & Disruptive Tech – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Dr. Elaine Rodrigo
Chief Strategy & Insights Officer
09:30AM - Day 2
How We Used a Robot to Solve a Very Human Problem
In recent years, consumer expressions of “health” and “nutrition” have shifted dramatically, driven largely by Millenials but also the growth of small local and start-up brands. Human problems normally require human solutions. Danone has had past success uncovering insights via deep qualitative and semiotics work. However, the company felt that the explosion of information in the digital space provided an opportunity to take a different approach, and utilise data-driven insights from actual observed consumer behaviours. So, we employed the help of a robot. A robot called Eva.
Pritchatts Consulting Ltd
10:00AM - Day 2
Digital Product & Experience Lead
Legal & General
10:00AM - Day 2
Head of Social & Digital
Endemol Shine UK
10:00AM - Day 2
04:30PM - Day 1
Panel: How will Disruptive Technology Trends Shape the Future of Digital Marketing
- Which disruptive technologies which are passing fads or here to stay?
- How should marketers use disruptive technologies to enhance campaigns?
- The impact of Virtual Assistants, Chatbots, AI, VR and AR on customer experience
- How to integrate new tech to shape consumer experience & make purchases.
VP Sales, UK & Northern Europe
Brandwatch and Crimson Hexagon
10:40AM - Day 1
From Social Monitoring to Consumer Intelligence: Turning Disparate Data Sources into Meaningful Insights
- The changing social landscape
- The future of consumer intelligence
- From unstructured data to meaningful Insights
B2C Marketing Director
12:10PM - Day 1
Marketing without Spending a Penny
- With constant pressure to justify your marketing spend, how much time and effort do you spend on making the most of your own assets?
- How do you drive revenue from your own digital media like your website and your social channels?
- How do you optimise your website to maximise conversion?
Director of Organic Performance
12:40PM - Day 2
The Butterfly Effect in SEO
- Find out which small and simple SEO changes can best improve traffic and revenue.
- Focus on the latest tactics that immediately boost SEO performance
- Learn how to efficiently use limited resources to receive the biggest benefits
- Simply and without jargon
Embracing our Role as Digital Ethnographers
As brands increasingly need to speak to customers with a human voice, they need an understanding of behaviour in digital spaces. Analytics can unpack insight into behaviours, but this shouldn’t be the domain of data scientists alone. Psychologists, anthropologists and other behavioural experts can add crucial insight. As we become ‘digital ethnographers’, we have to find the right balance of understanding human behaviour to create successful digital products and services.
Panel: Enhancing Customer Journeys: Digital, Data & Analytics
- Discussing the latest data-driven technologies that help to make the most of cross-platform behavioural targeting
- The importance of integrating different sources of data into campaigns
- Taking your personalisation to the next level via customer data
- How to translate Big Data into insights
- Understanding predictive analytics & the importance of understanding your data
Head of Marketing
03:10PM - Day 2
The Power of Recombinant Data in Marketing
During this session, Chris will be talking about the huge data challenges faced by search marketers when using so many different marketing tools and how recombinant data can offer marketers much greater insight and lead to significantly better returns.
You will learn:
- The weaknesses of single marketing tools
- How recombinant data produces insights that aren’t available through individual data sets
- How algorithms can help you overcome these data challenges
SEO Lead - Global Channel Optimisation
03:25PM - Day 2