Day 1 - 2 June 2021
Founder & CEO
09:30AM - Day 1
Outdated Models & Inaccurate Data: Why It’s Time to Rethink Attribution
Attribution often gets a bad rap because marketers have been burned by it in the past. But what’s really letting marketers down is an over-reliance on outdated ‘data-driven attribution models (or simple rules-based models like Last Click and Multitouch) – and broken analytics data.
Join QueryClick CEO & Founder, Chris Liversidge, as he discusses why it’s time to rethink attribution. This 20-minute presentation will cover:
- How the removal of third-party cookies will impact marketers
- Why first-party data is the key to successful attribution
- How to unbundle siloed data within Google and Facebook to boost ROI
Sr. Digital Performance Marketing, Content Marketing & Data Analytics
10:00AM - Day 1
Performance Marketing in a Privacy-first World
- What is Performance Marketing and why does it matter?
- The role of data (including KPIs) in performance marketing
- Changing B2C-landscape due to Privacy-first
- Impact of Privacy Policies on the marketers
- Adapting mindsets and managing expectations in collaboration with internal stakeholders (e.g. Management, Legal, IT etc.)
11:50AM - Day 1
First-Party Data: Why it’s Critical to Marketer’s 2021 Strategy
If data from third-party cookies can be replaced with first-party data sources—data directly from customers—then marketers can provide personalized experiences, so customers feel more deeply connected and loyal to a brand.
The move from third-party cookies to first-party data presents marketers the opportunities to:
1 – Build more transparent relationships about data usage with your customers
2 – Produce better, more personalized content and advertising for your audiences F
Data to decisions: Our journey towards real-time brand health monitoring
- Transforming decision making through real-time brand health monitoring
- Getting ahead of the story is the strategy
- Developing a qualitative content strategy from real-time data, (partnership with Meltwater & Tickr)
- Taking action from data and influencing an always-on audience
Senior International Growth Consultant
12:30PM - Day 1
Data driven Global Expansion
This session will deep dive into using data and insights in 3 core segments to help enhance your marketing campaigns:
- The situation analysis
- Opportunity identification
- Localize the opportunity
Day 2 - 3 June 2021
Analytics & Social Listening Lead, Creators League Studio
11:20AM - Day 2
Using the power of social listening to fuel brand insights
Programme Development Director
12:00PM - Day 2
Robin de Wouters
Communication and Commercial Manager
12:00PM - Day 2
Media Smart UK
12:00PM - Day 2
OnDemand Panel: Is consumer education pivotal for the future of online advertising?
2020 was a pivotal year for mankind. Behaviours changed, attitudes changed, and while stuck at home, people flocked online. Online advertising is heading into rough legislative waters with e-privacy, DSA, and DMA looming on the horizon. Ad-blocking remains high amongst consumers. To navigate this, could we look more towards educating end-users, particularly those who are young enough now to shape the landscape later?
In this session you will learn:
- What are some of the regulatory developments in the near future that could impact current business models
- What are some of the current perceptions among users when it comes to online advertising
- Why the younger generation could be key to shaping future perceptions and changing the narrative
- What are some of the tools that users have at their disposal to tailor their online experiences
- How education initiatives can raise awareness about legitimate practices in the ecosystem and provide users with more control
Head of SEO
EF Education First
01:00PM - Day 2
Core Web Vitals: The new SEO ranking factor
- What are the CWV and how will they change organic search?
- How can digital marketers benchmark their sites’ page experience performance?
- Which steps can be taken to prepare for the Google ranking algorithm update in June?