Day 1 - 2 June 2021
Global Head of Content Management and Innovation
10:00AM - Day 1
Top 5 DOs and DON’Ts of Content Transformation
- How to start your content transformation journey
- What do you need
- How to measure content transformation success
Accelerating a Digital Corporate Culture by enabling customer-centric product development & communication
- Key success factors for accelerating a digital corporate culture
- Enabling employees, leaders and teams to develop a digital skillset and to build customer-centric digital products
- Empowering change by building communities of practitioners
- Ensuring digital sponsorship and relevance for the business
- Collaborate cross-industry for success
RBC Future Focus
12:10PM - Day 1
Agile marketing leadership for the next new normal
Whether you never want to hear the words pandemic, new normal, or social distancing again, the reality is that the next new normal is coming over the hill at us. So ask yourself this: what have you learned in the last year about how to be more agile? What can you take forward into the rest of 2021 and beyond to help your team succeed? What is now required of you as a leader when teams come back together in person?
Rachel Chapman will take us through her thoughts on these questions and many more, bringing her deep knowledge and experience of Agile Marketing to this subject, and helping marketing leaders think through how to take their teams on the next journey into the brave new post Covid world.
Dr Geraint Evans
Executive Coach & Co-Author ‘Sustainable Marketing
Interim CMO Consultant
01:40PM - Day 1
09:00AM - Day 1
02:00PM - Day 1
09:00AM - Day 1
08:50AM - Day 1
No time to relax – Digital Transformation is about to get even harder.
This session with Dr Gertaint Evans is designed to help companies understand that the last year of rapid progress in digital transformation for many companies was not a one-off – in fact, things are only just beginning – and they need to continue to invest heavily to survive. Dealing with the big questions and trends Companies and their leaders all over the world need to know about to yet another change in their worlds. As physical interactions return what will this mean for digital and in-person experience? How will crypto-currencies affect things? Why is Amazon opening a hair and beauty salon in London? All of these questions and more will be answered!
- Global trends coming out of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- What does being in person mean now?
- Role of CryptoCurrencies
- Investing in Digital Transformation – why you can’t stop now.
- Investing and growing your Digital team and capabilities.
Day 2 - 3 June 2021
Digital and Multichannel Marketing Manager
12:30PM - Day 2
Pharma & digital transformation, a strong acceleration after Covid 19
- What’s the key strategy for the right digital transformation?
- Digital therapeutics, digital medicine and virtual hospital the new digital pharma experience
- How pharma company can manage innovation and digital considering new driver