Day 1 - 2 June 2021
Head of UK & Nordics
11:50AM - Day 1
Closing the CX Gap
Join Mike Page, Head of UK and Nordics at Socialbakers for an exclusive session at DMWF Global 2021 and learn:
- how to better connect brands and customers in a world of ever-changing customer expectations and behaviours
- the newest trends in customer experience
- our top tips to rise to the challenge
Day 2 - 3 June 2021
Release the power of data to optimize CX in a phygital world
Companies that dare to use emerging technologies and contextual data to amplify customer and employee loyalty and engagement will outperform their peers. Gül and David will guide you on how improved EX and CX are fuelling business growth and strengthening brands.
09:20AM - Day 2
Gamification in marketing: how to get, keep and grow customers with game mechanics
- What game mechanics are and how they accelerate marketing efforts
- Why game mechanics are the key to learning your customers’ preferences
- The competitive advantage that gamification provides businesses
- Our advice on how to use gamification throughout the customer journey
Director of ECommerce Marketplaces-Europe, Australia and New Zealand
09:40AM - Day 2
How to delight the ECommerce shopper while driving your brand’s growth profitably
- 2020 has been an inflection year for ECommerce with landmark shopper penetration gains
- Future growth will rely on continuously expanding Selection and availability for shoppers online, Strategic pricing strategies that add value to the shopper without diluting the category size and driving shopper delight in the form of rapidly decreasing delivery times and novel product presentations
- Threats and Opportunities presented by the Media Merchant Model – As retailers look to offset ECommerce delivery costs by adopting an Amazon style sponsored Search plan, how can brands prepare?
Raul Alvarez Barrera
Vice President Digital Experience, Head of DXCoE
10:00AM - Day 1
99 problems to deliver the best Digital Experience
11:20AM - Day 2
How to Sell Whiskey Toothpicks: Lessons from the Frontiers of Discovery Commerce
This year, the rules of commerce were turned on their head. Bricks-and-mortar brand Lindt sold its chocolate Easter bunnies with Shopify. Beauty brand Sephora launched a perfume using an Instagram filter.
In this new world of social commerce, tiny brands can gain an audience without spending a euro. And big brands are having to move faster than ever before to adapt. Andy Childs Connection Planning lead for Central Europe will look to answer what’s next for marketers? Which new consumer behaviours will persist in a post-Covid world? And how marketers can set themselves up for success in the long-term?
VP, Global Marketing
MediaBeacon, an Esko Company
11:40AM - Day 1
What’s the DAM Difference? How Your Assets Can Make or Break Your Ecommerce Strategy
As many brands shift their selling to include more and more eCommerce channels, marketing teams have to keep up with growing demands for digital assets like images and videos designed for every consumer touchpoint, including the point of sale online. The digital asset creation and distribution process can improve leads and sales by serving consumers the visuals they crave, or it can frustrate them into clicking away to find a seemingly better alternative. Marketing teams are tasked with presenting their products and services online in a way that will engage consumers in the wake of a massive shift into eCommerce.
In this session, we’ll go through some common scenarios where digital assets are key for an eCommerce strategy and how the proper tools can help ensure efficiency when creating and distributing content online.
In this session you will learn:
- Ways that digital assets can make or break an eCommerce strategy
- How 3D fits into eCommerce
- How to equip your team to create quality e-commerce content, fast.
- What a digital asset management (DAM) system enables and how it’s different from a simple file repository.
Fireside Chat: Danone: E-commerce growth, opportunities, challenges and new channels
This fire-side chat session will focus on how the leading multi-local food and beverage company is accelerating e-commerce penetration across countries and business units, and via different e-commerce channels. Omer will also speak about how to be a CSR e-commerce engaged company on top.
Ecommerce & Marketing Director
Look Fabulous Forever
12:30PM - Day 2
12:10PM - Day 1
How to Evolve Your Digital Experience
Consumers who were forced to shop online now have the option to return to stores. How do you keep evolving your digital experience to attract and retain customers in this competitive environment? Look Fabulous Forever’s investment in personalising their customer’s experiences and creating a delightful online experience has driven significant growth. Janis Thomas shares what they’ve learned.
- Personalisation – how LFF delivers different experiences for different customers
- How LFF helps customers find their perfect product in the colour that suits them best
- How will LFF keep evolving to provide an even better experience in the future?
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Brand & Performance
01:30PM - Day 2
Associate Director, Brand Communications
01:30PM - Day 2
Product Launch Manager, Supplier Marketing
01:30PM - Day 2
UK & Western Europe Director of e-Commerce
01:30PM - Day 2
LIVE DMWF Panel: Shaping the change in digital marketing and customer experience
• Reviewing the challenges facing marketers in 2021 and connecting with consumers.
• Why the shift to being customer-centric will support success.
• How can brands build positive and memorable customer experiences that actually matter.
• Looking to the future – how to drive change in your organisation.