Day 1 - 2 June 2021
Morning Presentation with Sprout Social
More information coming soon
The Key Difference Between Success and Failure in Influencer Marketing
LIVE: Session brought to by Platinum Sponsor Falconi.io
More information coming soon…
Senior Social Media Executive , Brand Marketing
11:50AM - Day 1
Start as you mean to go on – Influencers and eCommerce
- Organic content – what is this telling you? how do you ‘read’ the signs? and identify gaps?
- How do you ‘find’ influencers? Should they be exclusive?
- How do you regulate their content to ASA standards? How do you make it ‘work’ for your channels and theirs?
- When do you know to seek agency help?
- What should you look for in an agency?
- What are the important KPIs?
Senior Influencer Marketing Manager
12:30PM - Day 1
Effective influencer marketing strategies for luxury brands
OnDemand Panel with BCMA
Panel with our Partner BCMA.
Social Commerce: Leveraging Consumer Shopping Habits on Social Channels
- A look at conversational commerce
- Implementing an effective social commerce strategy
- Exploring demographics on social to ensure effective targeting
- Utilizing user-generated content
- Tracking ROI on Social Ads
Associate Vice President, Global Head of Social Media
02:40PM - Day 1
How social media is a game changer for the stock markets
LIVE DMWF Panel: Exploring the Social Media and Influencer Landscape for 2021
• Reviewing the latest trends in social media and influencer marketing and which ones marketers need to implement.
• How global pandemic has changed the consumption of content and what do brands need to do to stay ahead
• How to run successful influencer campaigns across global audiences and which platforms.
• What is the next big thing in Social and Influencer marketing?
Day 2 - 3 June 2021
Harnessing the Power of Digital Communities on Social
- The importance of building an engaged community and the opportunities it creates
- Letting your fans speak for your brand
- Why engage & invest with niche customer community for customer loyalty
- Opening the authentic content & brand influencers
Director of Social EMEA
09:40AM - Day 2
Keeping Pace With the “Always-On” world of Social – through creativity, insights and scalable ops
When modern convention states that you must post regularly on social to keep your communities engaged, how can brands keep up the pace, stay relevant and not break the bank?
A highlight of the key things I’ll cover:
- Focus your energy on what matters, and make templates for everything else
- Relevancy matters – you need to stay reactive but stay selective
- Perfection and production doesn’t matter, authenticity does
- Get creative with sources for your assets
- Test everything
Social Media Manager
11:20AM - Day 2
Micro Influencer Strategy at Starling Bank
BHF’s Dechox – A success story
The past year has put a great strain on charitable activity and forced the sector to change the way they work. Find out how the BHF team revamped their paid and organic social media approach to revitalise Dechox, their annual fundraising campaign, at a time when budgets were tight and targets were high.
Regional Portfolio Manager- Skincare & Haircare
Johnson & Johnson
01:00PM - Day 2
Influencer & Social Media Ecosystem in Middle East
- Influencers rise in the Middle East and their power
- Social Media in the Middle East and how it affects consumers
- Case studies of best practices highlighting influencers & social media.