Meet the Speakers at #DMWF Amsterdam
With just three weeks until #DMWF returns to Amsterdam we’re excited to introduce you to some of the latest thought-leaders that have joined our speaker line-up.
As organisations begin to reevaluate their digital marketing strategies with a new focus on Generation Z and instant consumption of content; we’re thrilled to introduce Steven Bartlett of Social Chain, Jamie Bolding, CEO at Jungle Creations (the company behind ViralThread) as well as Nicky Claeys of Domino’s Pizza – all of whom are at the cutting edge.
Steven, Jamie and Nicky are joining an esteemed speaker line up featuring;
– Robert Zuidgeest, Head of Digital Marketing, The Walt Disney Company
– Ellen den Braber, Director Marketing Operations, Schneider Electric
– Anthony Hodge, Global Content & Digital Marketing Communications Manager, Randstad Holding nv
– Alicia Solis, Affiliate Marketing Manager, KLM
– Selena Gabat, Director Social Media, Sky
– Dustin-Michael Steinfort, Digital Marketing & Strategy, The Kraft Heinz Company
– Berit Soolsma, Senior Online Marketing Manager, Greenpeace
– Paul Poels, Director of Digital Analytics, Philips
– Joost de Valk, Founder & CEO, Yoast
– Jannis Rudzki-Weise, Global Digital Director, Audi
– Sanna Pöyhönen, European Head of Research and Analytics, Nikon
– Thijs Muller, CEO, Havas Media Group
– Christian Stein, Global PR and Communications Director, SEAT
– & many more!
If you’ve yet to register don’t miss out – advanced rate pricing ends this Friday (17th March).
Written by: Matt Hunt