Day 1 - 24 November 2020
Head of Content Marketing Strategy
09:00AM - Day 1
02:15PM - Day 2
How to combine Artificial Intelligence and Human Emotion to create content at scale that connects with the audience
The need for digital content has never been greater while budget and resources to produce it have shrunk. More than ever, marketers are looking at technology tools to help create, manage, deliver, and scale enterprise content.
In order for the content to be effective, it needs to drive the right action from the right audience. This requires great precision to target and engage audiences along the customer journey, providing a better and more valuable customer experience.
The right balance between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and -very human- Storytelling principles helps companies create a winning strategy to connect with their audiences by creating the content they crave
Owning your Brand Footprint: How Re-shaping Content Strategy will Impact Brand Ownership
- Owning your content footprint
- Why is governance on your content & platforms where shared the next big thing?
- Re-investment in brand-led content strategy principles.
- How does your brand footprint impact your ROI?
VP Marketing Communication, Customer Experience & Connected Car Services
12:30PM - Day 1
The New Digital Landscape: Delivering Experiences That Matter
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience during pandemic times
- Why customer experience is beyond a landing page – it’s storytelling and emotional impact that will last
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to bring instore experiences to life through digital channels
VP of Marketing and Customer Experience
01:00PM - Day 1
Brand Chaos to Strategy: The Tools and Tactics of Realigning Your Brand to a Post-COVID World
What one word sums up 2020? Chaos.
From the pandemic and reeling economies to remote work and virtual education, to civil strife and political mayhem, chaos is everywhere.
That is why CMOs ranked brand strategy as their #1 priority in a post-COVID survey. When everything is in flux, a brand must hit the reset button and align itself to new realities. Jake Athey, VP of Marketing and Customer Experience at Widen, will explore the journey of realignment through the lens of people, process, and technology. He will show how inward brand strategy shapes outward perceptions by changing the way marketers plan, create, manage, publish, and analyze content. He will discuss tools, tactics, and real-life examples to help marketers rediscover order in the chaos.
Join this session to learn:
- Overviewing event and business trends that have made brand strategy the top priority amongst CMOs.
- Define what brand strategy is, what purpose it fulfills, how it manifests in people, process, and technology, and why it can reflect societal chaos.
- Illustrate how brands incorporate brand strategy into the planning, creation, management, publishing, and analysis of content to bring order to the chaos.
- What is next and how real-life companies have revamped their brand strategy since the beginning of COVID.
We’re All Superstars: Connecting with a Multi-Generational Audience
Gen Z – like all consumers – are inundated with thousands of messages every day across dozens of platforms and touchpoints. So how can brands – new and old alike – win the hearts, minds and fleeting attention spans of this young audience? What does it take to stay top of mind in our splintered media landscape with infinite possibilities? Put simply, authenticity and creativity.
In this session, Jayar Donlan, EVP of Advanced Media at WWE sits down with Sarah Unger, SVP Cultural Insights & Strategy at CIVIC to discuss what “engagement” looks like in this proliferated landscape and how WWE is innovating its content to build deeper connections across its global, multi-generational fanbase