Event Name: #DMWF North America – Digital Marketing World Forum
Date & Venue: 24 – 25 March 2021, New York, Brooklyn EXPO Center
#DMWF provides top-level strategic content and digital marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions and open untapped audiences through diverse media channels. The conference also explores the increasingly important role data plays within digital marketing.
Across four tracks our marketing experts will share their industry knowledge around content & social media marketing, digital transformation, data, UX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…Our fantastic speakers are senior industry leaders who provide real life examples and explore current and future challenges marketers face.
The #DMWF 2019 speaker line up included:
- Kate Hamil, Industry Manager, Disruptors Team, Facebook
- Will Cady, Chief Memeorologist, Reddit
- Cassie Barry Savage, Associate Director Digital Content Engagement, Nestlé Health Science
- Erin Silver, Head of Social Media, Volvo Car USA
- John Hickey, Channel Marketing Manager, Castrol
- Robert Monek, Executive Producer, Digital & Social Media, Disney ABC
- Haim Vaturi, Senior Partner Manager, Data Enterprise Solutions, Twitter
- Kate Gagnon, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, OXO
- Laura Price, Head of Marketing Technology, WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
Click here to see our speaker line up.
We aim to bring together 1000+ senior-level digital marketers to discuss all things social, content, data and beyond. Join us at #DMWF North America, March 24 – 25 in New York and meet like-minded marketing professionals who will share insight, inspire and allow you to take your own activities to the next level!