Day 1 - 24 March 2021
Marketing Associate, Online Partnership Group
09:50AM - Day 1
Scaled Content Marketing Strategies
Marketing professionals are constantly looking for new ways to measure success and reach customers in an ever-shifting landscape. Now more than ever, it is essential to have an impactful scaled marketing strategy. Attendees will leave this session with an understanding of the tools available to reach key customers across multiple marketing channels and how to ramp up customer retention.
North American Manager, Content Solutions Consultants
10:30AM - Day 1
The Evolving Role of Leaders & Brands on LinkedIn
Just being present on LinkedIn is now table stakes. In order to effectively build your brand – both from an individual or corporate standpoint – it’s essential to create distinct, value-add content…consistently. But how do you do this during this new era with so many complexities in regards to what you say, how you say it and to whom? Join this session if you want to leave with a better understanding of the following:
- WHY maintaining an active LinkedIn presence has never been more important for executives/brands
- HOW to effectively create compelling content that will resonate with your target audience(s), even during today’s challenging times for marketers
- WHO is doing it well across a variety of industries
Director of Business Development
12:00PM - Day 1
The New Purpose Generation: How Gen Z is Raising The Stakes & What it Really Means for Brands
Comprising 40% of global consumers with an estimated spending power of $150 billion in the US alone, Gen Z is an audience that cannot be overlooked. The challenge is—while the impacts of the pandemic have been widespread—the generation coming of age today has arguably been hit the hardest. From bearing the brunt of job loss to reporting the highest rates of stress and other mental health issues, the past year has been a heavy burden on a generation already experiencing the weight of a climate crisis, fight for racial justice, school shootings, and rising inequality in their formative years. Now more than ever before, after 2020 has flipped the script on what is expected and what is possible, young people continue to lead the way in demanding a better world and working to make it happen. Consequently, the stakes for brands and organizations to get it right are higher than ever. Gen Z’s influence is and will continue to be make or break for your brand.
In this session, we’ll dive into:
- What the latest research shows about Gen Z, including how they are experiencing the impacts of the pandemic and how that, in turn, has impacted their expectations and desires of brands today.
- Why accountability and leadership matter more than ever moving into 2021 and beyond, as well as lessons from brands who are getting it right according to Gen Z
- Tangible ways to connect, engage, and sustain relationships with young consumers
Content Strategy Lead
01:50PM - Day 1
Beyond the Editorial Calendar: New Rules of Content Strategy
The next evolution in content marketing is here, and marketers aren’t in charge. Customers are. Instead of moving through a traditional linear funnel, or engaging in a looping decision journey, customers are choosing their own adventure, charting their own path across all channels. As marketers, we must think several steps ahead of customers and prepare content that delivers the right message, no matter which path they stumble upon.
In this session, we’ll explore the new rules of creating a content strategy when every interaction relies on content, every channel is a touch-point, and every person is on their own journey.
- Content Playground framework to map content to conceptual, strategic, and tactical depth vs. traditional funnel stages
- Real-world examples of B2B companies taking an integrated approach to content strategy
- Metrics and measurement across channels and throughout the buyer’s journey
Brand Messaging and Positioning Expert
Jeffrey Pease Message Mechanics
03:20PM - Day 1
Differentiate Different: What great brands understand about differentiation that others don’t
At least half of marketers are doing differentiation wrong! Learn:
- How to cure “premature differentiation”
- When to market “Tesla” vs. when to market “car”
- The simple, powerful Differentiation Framework
Differentiation is a powerful marketing weapon. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot!