Day 1 - 5 October 2022
Marketing In The Metaverse
The rise of augmented reality and virtual reality will continue in 2022 but how to you integrate this in your content strategy? This session will explore how use VR and AR in your campaigns and why its market critical to engage younger audiences.
Mid-Morning Partner Presentation – Day One
Afternoon Partner Presentation – Day One
How to scale up a brand without losing your purpose
Panel: Building Experiences through Storytelling
- Top tips in 2022 for creating compelling campaigns that will engage, retain and resonate with customers
- Reviewing the need of creating personalised content experiences
- Why data-driven storytelling will support visually stunning stories but cut through the noise online
- Discussing how being customer-centric & customer led storytelling will enhance brand experiences
The art of cut through in a busy crowded online marketing space
- Exploring the content lifecycle and how to make improvements for the performance of your content
- Understanding the challenges marketers face and how to cut through the traffic
- When and where to use paid and organic content
- How to create digital experiences with your content and re-engage customers to keep coming back
Day 2 - 6 October 2022
Exploring Diversity & Inclusion to drive marketing forward
- Exploring the positive impact and business growth with diversity and inclusion strategies
- Why diversity will connect brands to new and existing audiences whilst empowering their marketing
- How can content creators and brands work together to achieve a positive impact?
- The importance of creating influencer marketing strategies that match the brands’ values and true purpose.