Day 1 - 11 September 2019
Data, Digital Transformation & Disruptive Tech – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Evolution of your Marketing Strategy with Tech
- Evolution of tech and what this means for marketing strategy
- How voice search is changing the metrics for voice
- How does content need to evolve for updates to how users are engaging with it?
- The future of data collection – what is important?
Morning Sponsor Presentation 8 – Day 1
Panel: Examining Your Digital Marketing Strategy for 2019
- Identifying and setting strategy goals – what do you want to achieve and by when?
- Understanding who your customers are and identifying the best channels to reach them
- How to ensure you are sending the right message for your audience
- Calculating the ROI for your strategy
- Make smarter, faster, and more informed decisions before anyone else using predictive intelligence
- Making sense of data – find, understand and engage the audience that matters for your business
Speed Networking & Break
Centralising your Digital Strategy to Stay Ahead
- Translating your vision into a clear and structured strategy
- How to utilise and simplify your platform approach to enhance content lifecycle
- Using an audience-centric strategy for digital comms to strengthen your brand
- No more silos! The importance of collaboration and transparency
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 9 – Day 1
Digital Ad Trends and What They Mean for Brands
- When innovation is mandatory?
- How should brands go about it?
- A conversation on innovation, trends, emerging technology, and digital brand marketing.
Panel: Enhancing Customer Journeys: Digital, Data & Analytics
- Discussing the latest data-driven technologies that help to make the most of cross-platform behavioral targeting
- The importance of integrating different sources of data into campaigns
- Taking your personalization to the next level via customer data
- How to translate Big Data into insights
- Understanding predictive analytics & the importance of understanding your data
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 10 – Day 1
Director of Growth
03:20PM - Day 1
. Eli Schwartz, Director of Growth , SurveyMonkey
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 10 – Day 1
Panel: Digital Transformation: How Effective Leaders Drive Digital Change
- Creating a culture in which risk-taking is acceptable
- Why your “Employees” are the most critical factor for a successful digital transformation
- Techniques of trust, empowerment, and accountability within your digital transformation
The Key Principles in Winning at Digital Disruption
- Recognizing the Change – how to embrace the new logic
- Building Your Identity – how to focus & create your customers’ future
- Price to drive demand – attract to scale
- Control your part of the platform
- Bringing Your Future to Life – embed change throughout your organization
Day 2 - 12 September 2019
Data & Disruptive Tech – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Delivered your Digital Transformation Road Map – Now What?
Panel: Future-proofing your Digital Team & Strategy
- How should brands adjust with new and novel approaches to match the ever-evolving digital landscape?
- Customer Data Privacy – what are the key priorities brands should be implementing right now?
- How disruptive technology can enhance transformation across marketing, sales, product, and insights departments
- Consideration of emerging technologies like “Blockchain” will support future growth
- How to prepare your team for the coming wave of new technologies in digital marketing
Morning Sponsor Presentation 8 – Day 2
Digital Convergence: How Consumers have changed and why Businesses need to follow
- Discussing changes in people’s interactions with products, services and environments and how these will transform the consumption of everyday products and experiences
- The importance of why businesses need to adapt customer experiences
- How media, technology & creativity together will create unique experiences and enriching consumer relationships
- Why organisation structure and behaviours should be reviewed as consumers habits adapt and evolve.
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 9 – Day 2
The Importance of Optimisation for Conversion : How to Really Connect with Your Target Audience
Panel: How will Disruptive Technology Trends Shape the Future of Digital Marketing
- Which disruptive technologies which are passing fads or here to stay?
- How should marketers use disruptive technologies to enhance campaigns?
- The impact of Virtual Assistants, Chatbots, AI, VR and AR on customer experience
- How to integrate new tech to shape consumer experience & make purchases.
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 10 – Day 2
How Should Brands Implement a SEO and Voice Strategy