Day 1 - 5 October 2022
Digital Convergence: How Consumers have changed and why Businesses need to follow
Panel: Deep Dive into Marketing Insights and Predictions – What’s to come?
- Overviewing latest technologies & how marketers should be using them this year
- The challenges we face as marketers with data and insights. How should we prepare for the changes ahead?
- Transformation of teams and how to lead your marketing strategy in 2022
- The changes in consumer behaviour brands face in the post-pandemic era
Lunchtime Partner Presentation – Day One
AI and insights to amplify your marketing strategy?
- Explore how the latest artificial intelligence techniques can help marketers better understand how their customers might behave.
- Why using AI incorrectly can cause problematic biases, create feedback loops and destroy value for brands
- How most AI relies on spotting correlations, instead of understanding the causes of consumer behaviour
- How new approaches in AI can deliver enormous benefits vs. the traditional methods
- Common challenges that arise when adopting AI solutions and how to successfully integrate AI techniques into your organisation
Panel: Exploring the opportunities for success with customer-centricity & data driven strategies
- Exploring the importance of customer-centric approaches to strategies in marketing and remaining relevant to your customers
- How to truly understand your customers with insights & data-driven approaches
- Reviewing the importance for brands to be transparent about data, their processes and how it affects the end-user
- The impact wider afield – marketing, sales, product, and insights departments
Afternoon Partner Presentation – Day One
Marketing Automation: bringing data to the heart of your marketing strategy
Day 2 - 6 October 2022
NetBase Quid Presentation – Day Two
Panel: Future Proofing your Digital Strategy
- The key strategies that marketers need to implement in 2022
- The change we face in the next 6-months in consumer trends and how this will impact campaigns
- Privacy-first policies and the impact on marketing & advertising
- Reviewing the big picture in data landscape changes and how it evolves for the better
How Should Brands Implement a SEO and Voice Strategy
Driving innovation in marketing with AI
- How AI and conversational chatbot tech can enhance your marketing and lead conversion strategy
- How testing a proof of concept can open the doors to future campaigns
- How to position Marketing team as sales enablers with strong ROI