Day 2 - 25 March 2021
Integrated Marketing: How a Brand of Any Size Can Benefit from a Holistic Approach
- Why brands should consider integrating their marketing channels
- How to shift current team structures and silos to an integrated marketing strategy
- Practical tips to make the leap to an integrated approach
- The value of an agile, integrated approach in uncertain and ever-changing times (read: COVID)
3 Types of Content Silos to Break Down
What advertisers need to know about shoppable media
Shoppable content saw a huge uptick in popularity in 2020 as COVID-19 closed so many brick-and-mortar locations. The coronavirus pandemic has accelerated a shift from the brick-and-mortar consumer economy to a ‘storeless’ environment by as much as 500%. In this session, we will discuss what advertisers need to know about shoppable media.
- Native shoppable content is integrated from a design perspective, meaning it looks and feels like the rest of the content being consumed on a given platform.
- The percentage of marketers who use shoppable video ads grew to 40% in 2020 from 33% in 2019 and 25% in 2018.
- Outside of China, media owners investing in shoppable media formats include Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and NBCUniversal.
Vice President, Director of Strategy & Engagement
10:30AM - Day 2
The Shape of Innovation: Burn The Brief, First!
The world is calling for innovative thinkers. But how? Where? Whatever the job or department, everyone faces problems — small, big and gargantuan. Every story of a good innovation — whether it’s a new product, a new service, a new business model or a new form of governance — begins and ends with people’s experience. So, burn the brief. Yup, burn it up. Tear it up. Light fire to our sacred process and documents. Instead, let’s make creativity non-denominational. Let’s spend (much) more of our power (and resources) investigating the challenges and the experiences of the people we are serving with our creations.
In this session, Laura will take about the basic shape of putting people at the forefront of your work and how you might encourage your team to burn an initial brief. Attend this session and learn:
- How individuals and teams can become confident and capable problem-solvers.
- Think differently and work a on culture of co-collaboration.
- What and how leaders should be thinking about to prepare for what’s next.
WABC-TV, New York (Walt Disney Company)
09:00AM - Day 2
11:00AM - Day 2
10:00AM - Day 1
LIVE Panel: Understanding the Customer Experience in the age of Omni-channel
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience within their Omni-channels
- Why customer experience is beyond the online channels
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to support an integrated experience across multi-channels
- Why UX can not be forgotten when delivering digital experiences
Director, Brand & Digital Experience
12:30PM - Day 2
Kill the Website Relaunch: How to Iterate on Your Digital Experience
Every single person in your organization has an interest in the website. The CEO is a stakeholder, as is the customer support rep. The website is the company’s most visible brand and communications asset and a key part of the sales and marketing funnel. In order to best leverage this asset, the marketer needs to keep the website content updated and the brand innovative. The traditional approach has been the website relaunch that’s often exhaustive and counterproductive. Now there’s a better way! Join Sarah Fruy of Pantheon and Anne Stefanyk of Kanopi Studios, as they teach you how to stop relaunching your website and start iterating on your digital experience.
What you’ll learn:
- Best practices for building a WebOps organization
- Problems with a traditional website relaunch
- Driving growth with WebOps
- Increasing collaboration for faster iteration