Day 2 - 25 March 2021
Digital Experience & eCommerce Strategy – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
How Content Drives Culture and Commerce
- Understanding the world we live in where content drives culture & culture drives commerce
- Brands taking ownership of their content and relationships with consumers
- Building a holistic strategy balancing that drives the consumer journe
Panel: Understanding the Customer Experience in the age of Omni-channel
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience within their Omni-channels
- Why customer experience is beyond the online channels
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to support an integrated experience across multi-channels
- Why UX can not be forgotten when delivering digital experiences
Digital Experience & eCommerce Strategy Sponsor Morning Presentation
Morning Networking Break
Digital Experience & eCommerce Strategy Sponsor Quick Fire Presentation
Things Can Only Get Better – Customer Journey Development
- Techniques for mapping your customer journeys across different touchpoints
- Technology to identify and recognize your customers
- Strategies to attract, maintain and retain customers
- Customer demographics, behavioural, psychographic and transactional data
Lunch & Networking Break
The ROI of UX in Digital & Marketing Strategies
- How is User experience is more than just usability?
- Why is good UX is no longer a luxury – it’s a customer expectation
- How does UX support brands effectively engaging with customers
- How Content is Vital to User experience
Customer Loyalty: How to Improve Retention with Personalization & Digital Experiences
- What is a great DX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?
DMWF Partner Panel Discussion