Day 1 - 11 September 2019
eCommerce, UX & CX – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Putting Customer-Centricity First – Defining your CX Strategy
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 1
Panel: Customers Loyalty: How to Improve Retention in eCommerce with Personalisation & CX
- What is great CX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?
Speed Networking & Break
Dive into B2B e-commerce of consumer goods, Challenges and Opportunities
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5- Day 1
Play Your Way to Success: Gamification and eCommerce
Panel: Improve your Marketing ROI with Omni-channel CX Strategies
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience within their Omni-channels
- Why customer experience is beyond the online channels
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to support an integrated experience across multi-channels
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 6 – Day 1
Understanding the DNA of your Customers and their Journeys
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 11 – Day 1
Panel: The ROI of UX in Digital & Marketing Strategies
- How is User experience is more than just usability?
- Why is good UX is no longer a luxury – it’s a customer expectation
- How does UX support brands effectively engaging with customers
- How Content is Vital to User experience
Psychology of Ecommerce UX – Driving ROI through Influence and Persuasion
Day 2 - 12 September 2019
Bridge the Gap: Online to in-store with Digital Tools
- Bringing the in-store experience to online channels
- Utilizing video to boost eCommerce & in-store sales
- Consistency in communication across platforms
- Enabling technology to create an experience on & offline
The Future of eCommerce: Innovations for Experience
- Social commerce creating personalized shopping relationships
- Aligning online and offline sales channels for growth & experience
- How will Voice, Chatbots, VR & AR & Blockchain innovate eCommerce?
- Integral importance of personalization, data handling, and collection.
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 2
Speed Networking & Break
Future-proofing your International Growth Strategy
- What are the next BIG things in eCommerce?
- What will an international eCommerce strategy look like in 2021?
- What should businesses be doing today to prepare?
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5 – Day 2
Owning your Brands Digital Experience
- Creating an End-To-End Customer Experience
- Tactics for creating a solid customer engagement strategy
- Leveraging employees for positive customer experience
Panel: The Rise of Conversational Commerce: How Chatbots & AI can support CX
- How is conversational commerce re-defining customer service & digital experiences
- How can brands take advantage of Amazon Echo, Google Home, Facebook Messenger
- The importance of well-executed chat & chatbot experiences
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 6 – Day 2
How to Drive your Customer to Buy: UX Strategies to Support Sales
- Conversational design & using chatbots to customize the user experience
- Prioritizing Content in design
- Enhancing personalization for improved site experiences
- Collaboration with UX & Marketing teams