Day 2 - 12 September 2019
eCommerce, UX & CX – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Personalization: Experiences and Products That Do More For Your Customers
- The spectrum of personalization. What’s the impact of simply using someone’s name versus personalizing an entire experience?
- Personalization ≠ personal. The best algorithms and most perfect recommendations don’t always mean an experience feels personal. So what makes a product or experience feel personal?
- One size doesn’t fit all. Just as personalization seeks to create bespoke, personal experiences for your customers, different products require different approaches to personalization
Panel: Improve your Marketing ROI with Omni-channel CX Strategies
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience within their Omni-channels
- Why customer experience is beyond the online channels
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to support an integrated experience across multi-channels
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 2
Speed Networking & Break
Embrace the Unexpected: How T-Mobile Harnessed the Power of Data to Reach Customers in New Ways
Evolution is inevitable, but without an openness to change one’s process, it’s impossible to create a relevant customer experience, let alone a 10 year marketing plan. Working with Decoded Advertising, T-Mobile saw an opportunity to change and evolve its processes with a partner who is as passionate about performance as T-Mobile is about customer experience. When it comes to performance marketing it’s not just about the data — it’s about interpreting it. And to better understand anything, one has to start with asking more questions — and the right questions. Decoded knows that ideating and designing for what we don’t know is way more valuable (and interesting) than building on what we already do know. However, this all requires a mix of art and science to avoid making campaigns look successful without measurements that prove the effectiveness. It’s not about what’s winning or losing, it’s about understanding the signals and tuning out the noise of the competitors.
In this session, T-Mobile and Decoded will explore their work together – from challenging norms to experimenting with new kinds of “market research” and creative testing. They will show how the best creative ideas require risk and how the real opportunities for brand growth and success come from moving outside traditional guardrails. By experimenting and being fearless, brands like T-Mobile are breaking through to their customers, in a better, bolder, more effective ways.
VP, Head of Marketing
PwC New Ventures
12:10PM - Day 2
Launching New Products and Transforming your CX Strategy
- Top tips of bringing a new product to life in the market
- How to build a new experience for customers and employees
- How to drive engaging experiences with customers
- Transforming the perception of your brand with new products
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5 – Day 2
02:00PM - Day 2
Business Messaging: Meet Consumers Where They Are
Millions of businesses rely on SMS to communicate with mobile consumers. Credit card fraud alerts, flight status updates, and package delivery notifications are common examples of business-to-consumer SMS. Though SMS meets the consumers needs for instant notification, it lacks the interactivity and personalization consumers expect.
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 6 – Day 2
Global eCommerce Development & Marketing Manager
02:45PM - Day 2
Panel: Customers Loyalty: How to Improve Retention with Personalization & Digital Experiences
- What is a great DX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?