Day 1 - 11 September 2019
eCommerce, UX & CX – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Putting Customer-Centricity First – Defining your CX Strategy
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 1
Panel: Customers Loyalty: How to Improve Retention in eCommerce with Personalisation & CX
- What is great CX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?
Speed Networking & Break
Dive into B2B e-commerce of consumer goods, Challenges and Opportunities
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5- Day 1
Play Your Way to Success: Gamification and eCommerce
Panel: Improve your Marketing ROI with Omni-channel CX Strategies
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience within their Omni-channels
- Why customer experience is beyond the online channels
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to support an integrated experience across multi-channels
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 6 – Day 1
Understanding the DNA of your Customers and their Journeys
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 11 – Day 1
Panel: The ROI of UX in Digital & Marketing Strategies
- How is User experience is more than just usability?
- Why is good UX is no longer a luxury – it’s a customer expectation
- How does UX support brands effectively engaging with customers
- How Content is Vital to User experience
Head of Industry, Mobile Apps, Americas
05:10PM - Day 1
Mobile Apps as Vehicle for Driving Brand Loyalty
Marketers today recognize the growing importance of cultivating a loyal customer base. Turns out, a brands mobile app can serve as one of the most effective vehicles for building loyal relationships with their consumers. Come learn from Jonathan Pelosi, as he shares Google’s latest research and insights on how mobile apps can drive loyalty, and how you as marketers can make the most of this opportunity.
Day 2 - 12 September 2019
Bridge the Gap: Online to in-store with Digital Tools
- Bringing the in-store experience to online channels
- Utilizing video to boost eCommerce & in-store sales
- Consistency in communication across platforms
- Enabling technology to create an experience on & offline
Panel: The Future of eCommerce: Innovations for Experience
- Social commerce creating personalized shopping relationships
- Aligning online and offline sales channels for growth & experience
- How will Voice, Chatbots, VR & AR & Blockchain innovate eCommerce?
- Integral importance of personalization, data handling, and collection.
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 2
Speed Networking & Break
Future-proofing your International Growth Strategy
- What are the next BIG things in eCommerce?
- What will an international eCommerce strategy look like in 2021?
- What should businesses be doing today to prepare?
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5 – Day 2
Owning your Brands Digital Experience
- Creating an End-To-End Customer Experience
- Tactics for creating a solid customer engagement strategy
- Leveraging employees for positive customer experience
Panel: The Rise of Conversational Commerce: How Chatbots & AI can support CX
- How is conversational commerce re-defining customer service & digital experiences
- How can brands take advantage of Amazon Echo, Google Home, Facebook Messenger
- The importance of well-executed chat & chatbot experiences
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 6 – Day 2
How to Drive your Customer to Buy: UX Strategies to Support Sales
- Conversational design & using chatbots to customize the user experience
- Prioritizing Content in design
- Enhancing personalization for improved site experiences
- Collaboration with UX & Marketing teams