Day 2 - 12 September 2019
eCommerce, UX & CX – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Putting Customer-Centricity First – Defining your CX Strategy
Panel: Innovating the eCommerce Experience
- Social commerce creating personalized shopping relationships
- Aligning online and offline sales channels for growth & experience
- How will Voice, Chatbots, VR & AR & Blockchain innovate eCommerce?
- Personalization for the ultimate customer experience
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 2
Speed Networking & Break
Understanding the DNA of your Customers and their Journeys
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5 – Day 2
01:10PM - Day 2
Business Messaging: Meet Consumers Where They Are
Millions of businesses rely on SMS to communicate with mobile consumers. Credit card fraud alerts, flight status updates, and package delivery notifications are common examples of business-to-consumer SMS. Though SMS meets the consumers needs for instant notification, it lacks the interactivity and personalization consumers expect.
Panel: Customers Loyalty: How to Improve Retention in eCommerce with Personalisation & CX
- What is great CX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 6 – Day 2
How to Drive your Customer to Buy: UX Strategies to Support Sales
- Conversational design & using chatbots to customize the user experience
- Prioritizing Content in design
- Enhancing personalization for improved site experiences
- Collaboration with UX & Marketing teams