- Start Time:02:00PM
- End Time:02:20PM
- Day:Day 1
Accessibility – B2B buying groups are growing, with a broader range of stakeholders influencing purchase decisions (including end-users). Buyers today rely on consensus, so marketers must expand the focus from a core decision-maker to a broader audience across the business.
- Expand focus to reach a broader audience
- Evolve your process to reach buyer groups
- Pinpoint differentiators to influence purchase decisions
Discoverability – Buyers are turning to a variety of sources more than ever before. It’s no longer enough to be present on search and drive buyers to your website. Marketers must engage at new points of discovery.
- Understand the touchpoints of information
- Explore points of interest in the market
·Credibility – With so much digital content available today, buyers turn to trusted sources to build confidence in their purchase decisions.
- Recognize what drives influence and best align your strategy
- Respect the evidence found in consumption habit data
Head of Industry
02:00PM - Day 1
View The Emergence of Apps & Social in B2B Marketing