Day 1 - 22 September 2021
Head of Social Media for Consumer Brands
10:00AM - Day 1
Letting your audience tell your brand story – creators for consumers
Storytelling in technology requires allowing the focus of our content to be led by our audiences – learn how we look at Gen Z and Millenial audiences by using creators in (and on) other platforms like Unsplash and TikTok to tell our brand stories as they see them; and builds a stronger narrative for the future. We’ll talk about what we held tight on; and what we let fly as we discuss creators and their impact on social for technology products.
Associate Vice President, Global Head of Social Media
11:30AM - Day 1
How Social Media Is a Game Changer for Companies Going Public
- Learn how companies leverage social media strategies and thought leadership for IPO day
- Discover how a global technology company can also be a social media leader
- Learn how effective social media listening strategies and tools are to Nasdaq
Director of Social Media
12:10PM - Day 1
How Influencers Help Drive Adobe’s Social Marketing Efforts
To support Adobe’s marketing efforts, the company turns to the creative community to showcase and highlight the possibilities that can come from using Adobe’s suite of creative products. But for any brand who is navigating the influencer and creator space, it’s vital to work with the right type of influencers who will deliver against your company’s campaign goals and objectives. In this session, Adobe’s Director of Social Media will share how his team has leveraged influencers to support product launches, events, thought leadership content, and more.
You will learn:
- How to evaluate influencers based on campaign objectives
- When and how to engage influencers
- How to set influencer goals and KPIs to establish campaign expectations
Vice President & Head of Social
12:30PM - Day 1
Turning Fans into Your Brand’s BFFs
For a brand like Nickelodeon, with 40+ years of beloved shows and characters, fans come in all ages and interests. But are all former Nick Kids the same? And what do they expect from you as a brand, especially on social media? In this talk, we’ll explore how to embrace your existing fans while cultivating new ones, create content that speaks uniquely to them, allow fans into the brand narrative and ultimately harness the power of their brand love to meet your business objectives.
Journalist, Event MC and Fortune 500 Podcast Host
04:30PM - Day 2
SVP of Digital and Creative
01:40PM - Day 1
Fireside Chat: Social Media & Creative Content for Independent Artists
Join EMPIRE’s SVP of Digital and Creative, Moody Jones, for an exclusive fireside chat set to explore the ins and outs of social engagement, creative content, and what it means to mix music with compelling media. We’ll discuss:
- What does someone in digital and creative (two very important things) do at a record label?
- How can independent artists stand out within the crowded in today’s music landscape?
- Should all artists be on all platforms? Are there certain platforms recommended over others for certain types of artists?
- What does compelling creative content look like? Is video more important than ever?
- What is true virality and do you have any tips on how to achieve it?
Head of Industry
02:00PM - Day 1
The Emergence of Apps & Social in B2B Marketing
- Expand focus to reach a broader audience
- Evolve your process to reach buyer groups
- Pinpoint differentiators to influence purchase decisions
- Understand the touchpoints of information
- Explore points of interest in the market
- Recognize what drives influence and best align your strategy
- Respect the evidence found in consumption habit data
Director, Social Media + Community
02:40PM - Day 1
Speak to Millennial Families Through Empathy, Storytelling, and Influencers
Millennial parents are looking for true and authentic storytelling and they prefer brands that align with their values. Storytelling creates empathy and connection, just what millennials are looking for from brands. In one study, an overwhelming 90% of Millennials say brand authenticity is important, proving that younger consumers prefer ‘real and organic’ over ‘perfect and packaged’.
We will explore how Influencer marketing can provide “real and organic” connection and the importance of a great content angle and providing the right kind of influencer direction that still leaves room for personal style and creativity. Influencers both create authentic narratives that consumers can relate to and also help build a sense of community, people that the consumers can relate to. When consumers are able to connect with a brand beyond product and become part of the community they are both more engaged and more loyal.
Associate Director of Brand Storytelling
fresh, an LVMH company
03:00PM - Day 1
Director of Creative Content - North America
The Wella Company
03:00PM - Day 1
Sylvia Banderas Coffinet
General Manager, Multicultural Brand Partnerships & Marketing
Group Nine Media
03:00PM - Day 1
LIVE DMWF Panel: The Art of Storytelling in 2021
- How to create a compelling brand story that helps engage and influence customers
- Exploring mediums available how consumers are engaging AR, VR, Video, Social media & beyond
- Reviewing the use of influencers in your storytelling strategy
- Why Data-Driven Storytelling will create visually stunning stories but cut through the noise online
- Enhancing engagement with customer-centric & customer-led storytelling