Day 1 - 22 September 2021
Senior Solutions Engineer
09:30AM - Day 1
Trust is the New Currency: The Value of First-Party Data
Forward-thinking marketers and advertisers realize we are moving to a cookie-less future. It’s time to take total control of first-party data, making it as comprehensive, accurate, and usable as possible. And using first-party data in a privacy-conscious way is key.
Join this session with OneTrust to enhance your strategy to deliver powerful, compliant marketing campaigns that build trust with consumers.
- Latest trends and developments in the marketing and privacy landscape
- The power of linking consent receipts to first-party data for privacy-first activation
- Honoring consumer choices throughout the consumer journey
Head of SEO, North America
12:10PM - Day 1
Beyond YoY and WoW, Ways to Measure SEO Performance When the Market is Volatile
When Year-over-year comparisons aren’t a helpful measure of understanding your SEO performance, how do you know if your channel is growing (or shrinking)? In this session we’ll look at using Google Trends data to understand macro trends and how to measure your own channel performance against the market.
VP Global Marketing Solutions, US
02:20PM - Day 1
Innovation in a New Era of Advertising
We are in the middle of the next big shift in the advertising industry. One that has emerged due to a series of monumental changes. Throughout it all, the power of the consumer has become increasingly evident and has acted as an additional catalyst in driving massive change. The result is a call to action for advertisers: to meet consumer expectations of personalized, authentic, and frictionless experiences without sacrificing their equal, if not heightened, emphasis on data and privacy. Join Simon Whitcombe, VP of Global Marketing Solutions for the U.S. at Facebook, as he delivers an invitation to the advertising industry to rise together and embrace the opportunities that now exist, modernizing previously held truths about marketing strategies, KPIs, privacy, measurement, creativity and more.
Join this session and learn:
- How rapid shifts in eCommerce and rising consumer expectations have driven massive changes in the advertising and marketing landscape, specifically how these changes are impacting businesses’ ability to reach people with relevant, timely ads
- How Facebook is building solutions rooted technology so that privacy and personalization can co-exist to enable businesses of all sizes to welcome serendipitous discovery and consumers to have delightful, frictionless experiences
- Why marketers need to innovate today and start thinking differently about everything, including marketing strategy, KPIs, media channels, creative, measurement, and privacy
- What steps marketers can take to build long-term, people-centric approaches to prepare for the future of performance marketing
Head of Digital Marketing
02:40PM - Day 1
How AI Quadrupled Digital Marketing Return
- Learn how AI can be applied for personalization & curating the right customer journey to accelerate goals
- Tips on how to evaluate AI vendors, freelancers to find the right fit for you
- Learn a little about the general capabilities of AI and how they can be applied to digital marketing