Day 1 - 16 September 2020
Vice President Global Marketing Demand Generation
09:30AM - Day 1
Driving Demand in times of COVID
We all knew how marketing was evolving with technology and how the accelerated IT growth drove the need for a solid B2B demand generation engine, but what happens when we add a pandemic to the mix? What happens when our “marketing mix” as we knew it was completely thrown out the wall and challenged all our marketing fundamentals?
In this session, Ana will cover a real example of how she was able to re-engineer a multi-million dollar brand to demand campaign, launch it successfully in the midst of all the changes and drive positive results for NI.
10:00AM - Day 1
Going Beyond Compliance: Top 3 Ways to Build Trust with Your Audience
Data privacy is a given in most organisations today, but you need to go further than simply addressing compliance. Find out how innovative marketers are leveraging opportunities to develop trust with their audiences.
What will you learn:
- Current privacy and ecosystem landscape for marketers
- Going beyond compliance requirements to preferences strategies
- Top strategies to build trust with your audience
Regional Digital Marketing Head - Smartphones (South-East Asia & Oceania)
01:30PM - Day 1
Data-driven Content Marketing
- Understanding the importance of data and creativity in content
- Bringing fresh perspective to creative thinking and execution
- Optimising creative campaigns through data to drive business outcomes
VICE and VIRTUE Northern Europe
02:00PM - Day 1
Meet Q, the world’s first genderless voice for AI
Boot up the options for your digital voice assistant of choice and you’re likely to find two options for the gender you prefer interacting with: male or female. The problem is, that binary choice isn’t an accurate representation of the complexities of gender. That’s why Virtue, The creative agency by VICE, created Q, the world’s first genderless voice for voice AI. Created for a future where we are no longer defined by gender.
The project got massive global coverage from places like BBC, Fox News, The World Economic Forum, and was also chosen as a research partner for the UN Women program.
LIVE: How do we navigate the nuances of consumer behaviour in unpredictable times?
What will the audience learn:
- Tips on finding the needle in the data haystack
- Understanding consumers’ motive and how it drives action
- How can Marketers be more predictive and responsive, rather than reactive
Join this live session at #DMWF Virtual and learn from Brandatch at 3:00pm GMT+1- check your local time zone click here
Senior Product Marketing Manager
04:00PM - Day 1
Revealing Invaluable Insights through Augmented Analytics
Gaining maximum value and intelligence from your digital marketing reporting is a key goal for any marketer today. Insights such as performance highs and lows, emerging trends, rogue outliers, and where to focus budgets for maximum ROI are all obtainable if you know where to look! Augmented Analytics, powered by AI and machine learning, can be an indispensable technology to help uncover those insights, quickly and easily. In this session, we take a look at what Augmented Analytics actually is, and how it can be applied to both ends of the analytics process – to help obtain the right, high-quality data from your digital.
Key Learning Points:
- Applying augmented analytics into the entire analytics process
- How to gather valuable insights to enhance digital marketing reporting through augmented analytics
- Key metrics include performance highs and lows, emerging trends, rogue outliers and budget maximization
RBC Future Focus
05:00PM - Day 1
Are you ready for the Age of Agile – and is it do or die?
- Understand the Age of Agile theory: in today’s world, all companies need to have to re thought their top down, traditional approach to management principles – or die
- Consider whether your senior leadership team is embracing the age of agile
- See how Santander, a huge bureaucratic bank, transformed its marketing function to deliver marketing agility
- Walk away with a blueprint to implement Agile Marketing successfully in any size of organisation
Day 2 - 17 September 2020
SEO Expert & Consultant
09:00AM - Day 2
SEO Tactics to Implement tonight
- Calculating traffic potential using tools such as SEMrush is a great way to get SEO buy-in
- Targeting keywords that already rank is the “low hanging fruit” to get quick traffic gains
- You can link build by tracking brand mentions to get easy links
- Answer boxes can be a great tactic when you’re dealing with an established website or industry leader
- WordPress offers lots of great SEO plugins that can save time and leapfrog you in SERPs
- Easy moves such as cloud hosting can vastly improve website performance
Global Demand Generation Manager
10:00AM - Day 2
Data is sexy (no, seriously)
- How to plan successful data-driven marketing campaigns
- How to understand the customer data you have and how use it
- The basics of RFM modelling and how to start using it today
- Using data for automated campaign structuring
- Tips for personalisation success
LIVE Fireside Chat: An optimised marketing strategy that meets the pace of change with data
The digital marketing world has always been fast-paced but with recent events affecting every aspect of how we market, communicate and collaborate organisations need to be more reactive than ever.
Join Domo and Ramsay Health Care to discover how access and visibility of data from across multiple systems are helping Ramsay Health Care to glean the insights they need to make decisions fast, based on accurate data.
Learn how, by connecting marketing data from across disparate systems Ramsay Health Care optimise their marketing strategy, measure marketing’s true impact and quickly respond to external demands.
Join this live session at #DMWF Virtual and learn from DOMO at 10:30 am GMT+1- check your local time zone click here
Consumer Behaviour Modelling: Understanding the “Why” Using Social & News Media Analytics
Consumer words have power. They share their thoughts, opinions, and feelings on many platforms. Listening to consumer conversations and understanding the narratives is crucial for a marketer to understand what drives their emotions, beliefs, and behaviours.
In this session, we discuss how a major brand like Coca-Cola taps into consumer conversations around the globe, to understand their behaviours, motivations, and perceptions, and identify innovation opportunities.
Key Learning Points:
- Hear how Coca-Cola uses Artificial Intelligence-powered analytics to ‘listen’ to its consumers
- Learn how to identify segments, visualize conversation themes, and understand sentiment and behaviour
- Uncover the drivers and trends that matter most to your consumer or market
01:30PM - Day 2
Learn how to push the right Martech and Customer buttons, combine connect technology with emotions Inside Out
New York Marketing Association
04:30PM - Day 2
Virtual Workshop: Easily Conduct Competitive Research and Win More Business
No matter what business you are in, there are companies that offer similar products and services like yours, competing for the same audience. So, it is safe to say, proper competitive analysis is critical to your company’s success.
In this virtual workshop, we dive deep into competitive research, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to help you make smart and strategic plans to build, grow, and thrive in this new economy.
Whether you need to try new marketing strategies, launch a new product or service, or establish better strategic partnerships, competitive research is the answer.
You Will Learn:
- What are the most critical metrics you need from your competitors and how to use them to your advantage
- How to make Data-driven decisions and not chaos-driven decisions to grow your business
- How to research new markets and niches
- How to establish co-marketing and affiliate partnerships for higher conversions
- How to see your competitors full online marketing strategies
- How to find opportunities your competitors are missing.
- Where are the best places to publish your online ads
- How to understand user behaviour and get real customer insights