Day 2 - 17 September 2020
Head Digital Analytics (Design Analytics)
09:30AM - Day 2
Enhancing Digital Experience through Experimentation
- An approach to build an experimentation framework
- Important principles that form the foundation of an effective experimentation strategy
- Real examples of A/B tests conducted globally
10:00AM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 1
“You Talkin’ To Me?” – How Brands Can Align To Today’s Changing Customer Behaviours
Digital-first customer engagement is no longer an option for brands. In the world, as we now know it, digital-first customer engagement has to be a must. But research shows that customers were asking for this long before lockdown.
Customer needs and expectations are advancing. As behavioural changes emerge and we adapt to our evolving environments, the customer you knew at the beginning of 2020 is likely not the same today.
Join Graham Forsyth, Director of Marketing, EMEA at Khoros, who will discuss the many factors shaping our world–the brands who are winning–and examine the challenges and opportunities when delivering world-class digital customer experiences.
01:30PM - Day 2
Consumer engagement in an Omnichannel world
Over the last 10-15 years, as Digital Marketing and Ecommerce have grown, so have the silos in our organization and channels we trade-in. Quite often it is hard to navigate these silos. But consumers don’t know that. They only believe what they see as they hop from one channel to the other. And if our Brand does not look cohesive, it is hard to say what our consumers may think of us. As a practitioner, I will share some frameworks that outline the omnichannel ecosystem from an internal & external perspective while sharing some tangible strategies to deliver high consumer engagement.
Professor for UX Driven Business
02:00PM - Day 2
Why Post-Pandemic Marketing Needs To Be Smart And Empathetic
Award winning marketer, journalist and business professor Oisin Lunny will outline why the global pandemic has accelerated the need for a more empathetic approach to marketing.
Attendees will learn:
- How the pandemic has changed the rules of marketing
- Spotting pitfalls and opportunities as we adapt to the new normal
- Why good UX design is more important than ever
- Using the lens of empathy to ensure a better customer experience
LIVE PANEL: Defining Value in a Two Sided Marketplace: An eCommerce Approach
One of the most difficult challenges in digital marketing is handling a two-sided marketplace with the offline conversion. Learn how Cars.com used a blend of marketing fundamentals, eCommerce thinking, and data science to solve this complex problem.
What you will learn:
- Understanding and quantifying the marketplace environment
- Framing your value equation
- Designing a ROAS-focused architecture
Join this live session at #DMWF Virtual and learn from Adverity & Cars.com at 3:00pm BST – check your local time zone click here
Ecommerce & Marketing Director
Look Fabulous Forever
04:00PM - Day 2
Are your assumptions about your customer limiting your success?
More brands are talking about diversity, but how many still focus on millennials and Gen Z? Over 65s are the fastest-growing customer group in eCommerce and many have a more secure income than their younger counterparts. Tricia Cusden launched Look Fabulous Forever to meet the needs of the older women that so much of the beauty industry forgets.
- You are not your customer: overcoming your biases
- How to understand your customer and leverage that insight
- Accessibility: how do you open your experience to all customers?
Head of Industry, eCommerce,
05:00PM - Day 2
Discovery Commerce: The Future of Shopping
What will the audience learn how to do:
- Deliver a curated shopping experience using automation.
- Embrace creative to show shoppers something so inspiring, so creative, they can’t help but think, “I want that!”
- Provide the simplest checkout possible so that customers remember how easy it is to buy from you.