Day 1 - 16 September 2020
Head of Social Media
BBC World Service
09:00AM - Day 1
Best Practices for a Compelling and Engaging Worldwide Social Strategy during COVID times
- How to capitalise your on Social Media & deliver content to different markets on limited resources.
- Understanding the strengths of social media listening analytics and how to deliver timely engaging content.
- Why community is the utmost importance for your social strategy in 2020.
- Reviewing importance of influencers and the their relevance to your content offer.
- Insights from the BBC Worldwide team on how to be prepared for new narratives in your social content to connect with audiences.
LIVE: Influencing Gen Z – How Brands can partner with TikTok Creators to reach new audiences
Join Emily, Head of Influencer Marketing at MediaCom for a live Q&A with TikTok Creator Expert Tim Armoo, CEO of Fanbytes and a TikTok creator.
They’ll be discussing:
- How brands are using TikTok and why creators are crucial to their strategies
- How TikTok creators differ from other platforms
- Tips for getting started with discovering TikTok creators and how to plan your campaigns for best success
The Case for Innovation: Every Problem Is A People Problem
The world is calling for innovative thinkers. But how? Where? Whatever the job or department, everyone faces problems — small, big and gargantuan. Every story of a good innovation — whether it’s a new product, a new service, a new business model or a new form of governance — begins and ends with people. How do we find the narratives in the numbers? The story from the data?
In this session, we will debunk the myth on innovation as intimidating and talk about the ways of working with social media data so that creativity can flourish. Attend this session and learn:
- How individuals and teams can become confident and capable problem-solvers.
- Think differently and work on a culture of co-collaboration.
- What and how leaders should be thinking about to prepare for what’s next.
04:00PM - Day 1
Social Media Intelligence: a secret weapon in your digital marketing strategy
What will the audience learn:
- Social Media Intelligence: why it matters?
- How to use it to improve your marketing
- How world-renowned brands already benefit from social media intelligence
Senior Vice President
04:30PM - Day 1
TikTok for Brands – Getting Started
Designed for marketing managers and agency partners of small and large brands, this session focuses on 5 key strategies to get your brand started on TikTok:
- Think Addictive
- Drop The Streams
- Put Audio First
- Create Some Character
- Find Fresh Material
Global Director of Marketing
05:20PM - Day 1
PR, Advertising and Marketing through the Lens of a Crisis
2020 is the Year of Crisis Communication. Between the physical global pandemic and the psychological boiling point reached by victims of systemic racism, brands must move forward with essential mindfulness. Nicole Hanratty reviews lessons learned, how to self-score your brand’s response, and paving a path forward.